Thursday, November 29, 2012

BFF Open House Link Party #81

Can you  believe that tomorrow is the last day of November? I can't believe Thanksgiving was just / already  a week ago. It's full steam ahead for December holidays.

Hanukkah starts December 8th  and then Christmas is just three short weeks or so after that. Fuel up on your favorite energizing beverage, protein bars, and of course chocolate because it's turbo holiday time! I hope you'll bear with me as I'm counting down the days until College Boy comes home for a month. 24 days from today!

So let's see what everyone's been up to this week.

Please remember to link to your specific post and not your main blog page and spread the holiday cheer by visiting a few other links.  You can also meet some other bloggers here: 





12 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting, Carol! You are BFF quality, hosting this party every week! Have a great weekend!

Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I was thinking the same thing today, wow Thanksgiving was already a week ago and Saturday is Dec. 1st!! Thanks for hosting :)

Fotini

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party, Carol. Have an awesome weekend!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting the party, I love the name of your blog and I'm now following you!

Back for Seconds said...

Thanks for the party! Have a great weekend!

Winnie said...

Thank you for another party!
I wish you a wonderful weekend

Adorned From Above said...

thanks so much for hosting.
Debi

Jocelyn said...

The last day of November? That's just crazy talk. Yay for counting down until your son gets home from college! Thanks for the fun party!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Carol! Thanks for hosting. I'm having a, "It's a Social Hop like Crazy" party. I'd love for you to hop on over, grab a button and link up your blog.
http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2012/11/social-hop-like-crazy-party.html

Have a crazy beautiful weekend!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting!
Following via GFC

http://snackcupsandsmiles.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for another fun party Carol! I'm definitely going to enjoy all the holidays projects shared here!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inviting me to your party! I'm now following your blog!

T'onna
Submarine Sunday Link Party